Business Connect (KBC) is an arm of Kingdom Life Ministries focused on Reaching, & Impacting People through business and entrepreneurship.
Kingdom Life Ministries has been providing social, entrepreneurial-related services since 2008. Those services include:
- Business & Financial Seminars
- One-on-one mentorships
- BusinessConnect Breakfasts / Brunches (in collaboration)
- Educational Webinars
- Micro-credit to start-up Black businesses
In the Spring and Summer of 2020, we conducted a ‘5 Ideas’ series than ran from May to June:
- Black businesses Immanuel Integrated Services, The Arkademy, Glint Auto Details; Aboki Suya, Purposeful Video, ROCKet Resources Inc., Crafts by AfroBold, ApparelbyLola, Peace Designs, The Engineer’s Bakery; and
- Individual Black (existing and aspiring) Entrepreneurs and Business owners across Canada – too numerous to mention, as some of the services were offered online vide webinars.
Brief Profile of Kingdom Life Ministries Leadership & Volunteers
Kingdom Life Ministries Directors include multi-disciplinary Professionals with combined for-profit and not-for-profit work and leadership experience of over 100 years:
Chairman since 2008 is an Economist & certified Supply Chain Management professional, recognized recently by Supply Chain Canada as Canadian Immigrant Impacting Supply Chain, based on not-for-profit Community of Practice for Black Canadians he founded and coordinated for 10 years. He has over 30 years’ experience in Banking & the Oil & Gas sector in Africa, South Korea and Canada – as employee and Entrepreneur / Business Owner.
Secretary also since 2008 is a Computer Scientist, certified PMP (Project Management Professional) & CIP (Certified Information Professional). She also has over 25 years’ experience in Banking & the Oil & Gas sector in Africa, South Korea and Canada – also as employee and Entrepreneur / Business Owner.
Other Directors and Volunteers include:
- 1 Finance expert
- 2 Risk Managers (Actuarial & Insurance)
- 2 PMPs (certified Project Management Professionals)
- 1 Medical Doctor
- 2 Psychologists
- Several Engineers
- 2 HR & Admin Specialists
- 1 Banker
- 2 Educationists
- 1 corporate Trainer / Coach
- 1 CPA (Certified Professional Accountant), &
- 1 Lawyer